Our Thin Client Case can be used as a desktop PC, VESA or Wall mounted and would be ideal for low cost, low noise, office or educational applications.
The case includes a 60W Power Kit (DC-DC Internal Power Board and an external AC/DC Adapter) which is suitable for a wide variety of embedded mini-ITX boards. One or two 2.5″ Hard drives can also be installed if you require local storage.
The case has been designed to make system building and deployment easy, with options for mounting the case and simple installation of the mainboard and hard drives. Removing the lid of the case gives easy access to the complete system.
Dimensions ( L x W x H )
288 x 190 x 55 mm
60W External Power Kit
1 x 40mm Fan
Mounting point available for a second fan if required
2.5″ Internal: 2
– Designed for all embedded Mini-ITX mainboards
– 60W Power Kit
– 1 x 40x40x20 fan included
– Space for 2 x 2.5″ Hard Drives
– Power switch and LED’s on Front Panel
– Removeable VESA/wall mounting bracket on underside of case